Pages

27 March 2010

Weekend Wear







What
Jeans: TJ Maxx
Top: Old Navy
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Bangles: Old Navy & Rue 21
Cardigan: Old Navy
Sunglasses: Puerto Rican Market

Where
Grocery shopping, grabbing lunch, and hanging out with some friends

Why
For me, weekend outfits have to be cute, but definitely comfy. I LOVE this top. The color and cut of it is so soft and feminine, plus its perfect for a day of lounging. I added my go-to skinnies, leopard flats, and some jewelry to pull everything together. How cute is this necklace?? I've never really been an owl lover- but for some reason I'm in love with owl jewelry, especially this vintage looking one from forever 21 ($4!!) And this scenery- everyday I go exploring for new places to take pictures on campus, and everyday I find somewhere new and beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!