Pages

26 March 2010

Pretty Pictures and Pretty Tights






What
Skirt: Old Navy
Top: Wet Seal
Scarf: American Eagle
Tights: Target
Flats: Ross
Headband: Claire's
Earrings: Claires
Sunglasses: Puerto Rican Market
Bag: Forever 21
Ring: Forever 21

Where
Classes, work, and to explore the wetlands on campus

Why
I love bright tights; i feel like they're a perfect transition piece to wear during the cooler Spring months. The rest of the outfit is pretty simple to keep from going overboard with the statement tights- but I like it alot :) On another note, I haven't been able to get to Target to check out the Liberty of London collection yet, but I'm dying to! Only five more days until easter break and shopping time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!