Pages

13 April 2010

The Cleopatra Dress







What
Dress: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Dillard's
Bracelets: Rue 21

Where
A Banquet to celebrate the end of the cheerleading season here at Saint Vincent

Why
I was really excited to get dressed up for this event- but unfortunately it was also one of those moments that you go, "omigosh! I thought I had 2 hours but now I only have 20 minutes until I have to leave!" Solution- dress+heels+a few simple accessories. I LOVE the neckline on this dress- It feels kind of egyptian to me, which is why I call it my cleopatra dress :) In all seriousness though, an interesting embellishment or design can make a simple garment go a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!