Pages

30 April 2012

Foodie Pen Pals- April!


I got so excited about my package this month that I started into the treats before even snapping a picture or two!  This month I was matched with Megha, who did an absolutely wonderful job putting my treats together.  I told her that I liked chocolate and almonds as well as healthier snacks, but that I'm also open to trying new things.  For this month I got:
Baked Jalapeño Cheese Crunchies- my friends and I devoured this them super fast 
Milk Chocolate covered potato chips- Perfect mix of sweet and salty
A Dark Chocolate Bar- I was trying to save this as a reward for finishing finals... 
Mini Stroopwafels- Basically, they're mini waffle cookies with a thin layer of carmel sandwiched in the middle- So. Good.  
Almondina- Almond biscottis that my co-workers were instantly jealous of




If you're interested in joining in on the food-trading fun, or if you just want to see what it's all about, head over to Lindsay's blog!




2 comments:

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!