Pages

28 January 2010

My New Blog!

Technology has never really been one of my strong points, and I promise it's not for lack of trying! But I love fashion- styling, sewing, shopping- every aspect of it, and I want to share my passion with more than just the people I come into contact with on a day-to-day basis, hence the creation of The Closet Files.

In my blog I would like to share pictures of my daily outfits, styling ideas, trends I love (any maybe even a few I'm not so fond of), and hopefully a few tutorials, fun articles, and eventually some awesome giveaways!

If you have any blogging tips, I would love to hear them... and please bear with me as I work on improving the technological aspects of the blog.

Welcome to The Closet Files!

Abby

P.S. Please tell me what you would like to see here, and if you love what you see, please share the site with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!