Pages

29 January 2010

The Old and the New






What
Dress: Old Navy
Tights: Target
Boyfriend Blazer: Sears (I was really surprised!)
Pearl Necklaces: gift, J.C. Penney's, Random booth in a Puerto Rican Flee Market
Heeled Oxfords: Target

Where
To see the musical Cats with some friends at the Benedum in downtown Pittsburgh

Why
I wanted to mix the vintage inspired dress and oxfords with something a little more modern, like the trendy boyfriend blazer. I layered a few pearl necklaces and tights (It was SO cold) to complete the look. Overall I'm pretty satisfied, but I think it would have been better if the dress was a tiny bit shorter and/or I had belted the blazer. I think I might try that next time I wear this jacket...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!