Pages

26 April 2011

Before, During, and After

Before


During


After






Dress: Some outlet store at the beach, $35
Purse: Etienne Aigner, Vintage from my mom
Bird Necklace: Target, $5
Initial Necklace: gift, Macy's
Wedges: Belk, $25

Today was one of those days.  I had a late start, no class until 10- so I decided to lay in bed until 9:20, knowing that I had multiple pre-planned outfits in my closet.  What I didn't account for though, was that I had not actually tried any of these combinations on before.  So after 3 or 4 failed attempts, I went for the dress.  I've had this thing for at least 4 years, and it's seriously been one of the most wearable pieces I've ever bought.  Paired with these new wedges (which I've worn for three days straight)  and my mom's old purse, I felt pretty ok.  Here's hoping tomorrow's outfit goes a little smoother... and I don't get caught in any more rainstorms.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!