Pages

18 April 2011












Jeans: TJ Maxx, $20
Top: Aerie, $18
Necklace: Francesca's, $18
Purse: Vintage, Mom's
Wedges: Chinese Laundry via TJ Maxx, $20
Ring: Rue 21, $4

So there's a story about this outfit- I saw this picture...                          

and thought it looked like the perfect casual date night outfit. Of course once I get set on wearing something it's pretty much impossible to put together something else.  This would be just fine if I actually owned a shirt like this, which of course I didn't.  So, I showed up at Greg's apartment in a t-shirt and jeans and announced that before we could go to eat we HAD to go shopping.  When you know exactly what you're looking for (a flowy striped shirt in my case) one of two things can happen:

1.  You pass over all of the unnecessary things and find exactly what you need in record time
or
2. You absolutely CANNOT find what you want and refuse to accept an alternative

Of course, the second was what happened to me.  FINALLY, after a long amount of time (I say two hours, Greg says four) I found this little pink and beige striped shirt at American Eagle and a perfect little clock necklace at Francesca's.  

Then we got half priced sushi and fell asleep on the couch watching Despicable Me.  

The End.  

1 comment:

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!