Pages

08 October 2011

Ronda, Spain












Top: Old Navy, $6
Skirt: Delias via outlet store, $25
Boots: Target, $35
Purse: Belk, $13
Bracelets: Spain! 5 €
Owl Earrings: Forever 21, $4
Sunglasses: Forever 21, $5

Today my study abroad group took the hour trek to Ronda, Spain.  Having never really heard of Ronda, I didn't expect much.  Boy was I wrong.   More pictures and details are here, but I think you can tell from the ones that I posted that the views were truly incredible!  The vastness of it all was truly breathtaking, and the history behind the city was mind blowing. 

After a completely full day, I'm super tired and heading off to bed.  But be prepared for more pictures.  My friends and I are going on excursions almost every week...  Next up- Barcelona!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!