Pages

02 October 2011

Spain!

Hi everyone!
Sorry its been so long since my last post.  This time though, I have a good excuse.
I'm in Europe.  For reals.
If you're interested in reading up on my travels, you can visit me here.
If not, thats ok too.  Here are some pictures from my first few days in Madrid











Day One Outfit
Airplanes and Roses Dress: ShopMamie, $25
Sandals: Walmart, $10
Belt: NY& Co., $4
Bag: Target, $12
Sunglasses: F21, $5


Day Two Outfit
Dress: TJ Maxx, $40
Sandals: Walmart, $10
Purse: Target, $12
Sunglasses: F21, $5

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had a lot of fun! Love the quality of the pictures and the blog is so fresh and amazing!

    Hope we keep in touch!

    Mary from http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!