Pages

19 January 2012

Deja Vu... Paris Again

Travel in Europe is cheap.  So cheap, that when a proposed weekend trip to Paris & Disneyland Paris comes about, it's nearly impossible to turn it down... even if you've already been.  Don't get me wrong, I don't mean that all trips are going to be under $200 or some other incredibly low amount.  But in comparison, it would be physically impossible for me to ever travel like this again.  So...

We went back to Paris. 



Inside Notre Dame at Christmas time




Walking along the Seine... Wearing a fascinator... Proudly.



I will forever be in love with the Eiffel Tower.


The Lock Bridge!  Lovers write their names on a lock and then lock it onto the bridge, throwing the key overboard.  


Although this is a terrible picture, its a photo of the fountain Anne Hathaway's character throws her cellphone into at the end of the movie, "The Devil Wears Prada."





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!