Pages

28 December 2010

The Chameleon Tights

{Dress: Fashion Bug}{Blazer: Thrifted}{Tights: WeLoveColors.com}{Shoes: Target}
{Belt: Vintage}




So these last few 30 for 3o posts will be kind of short so I can get back to posting regular stuff (yay!) As for this outfit, I knew I wanted to put the blazer with the dress but after I put it on I was afraid that it was too much black. I wanted to break it up a little bit but still keep it simple so I added my mom's vintage gold belt and my favorite maroon tights. These tights are pretty funny though- They're called "maroon" but depending on the lighting I've seen them look anywhere from a deep purple to an almost bright red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!