Pages

07 December 2010

Holiday? No.. Presentation.

{Skirt: Banana Republic Outlet}{Blouse: GAP}{Tights: WeLoveColors.com}
{Blazer: Thrifted}{Ring: Charlotte Russe}{Shoes: Target}{Belt: J.Crew Outlet}


I really liked this outfit... But before you think I wore these tights two days in a row- I actually wore this last week for my final presentation in my Internet Marketing Class. I always feel so much more confident when I'm dressed nice. And when I'm dressed creatively nice (not just a suit) I feel extra good. So that was today... er, last Wednesday. Proof that I am keeping up with the 30 for 30!

10 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, especially those tights and that ring!

    I have a link up every Wednesday (tomorrow ) for everyone who coordinates jewelry with their outfits, it would be great if you linked this post to it tomorrow!
    jewelscapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about dressing up for presentations. Even though everyone around me is in jeans and a T-shirt, I like to look (and feel) pulled together. I think that looking good makes my presentation go smoother!

    Love the skirt- I've been looking for a good houndstooth skirt for awhile. Yours is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love this! Your shoes especially. Heeled oxfords have been popping up all over my polyvore sets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, there aren't words to describe how much I love this outfit! Houndstooth skirt? fitted blazer? Tights? Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bling of the gold belt and ring! What a great put-together look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Creatively dressed up with that pop of color from the tights. Very smart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great and polished outfit!!! I may or may not be stealing this look soon...and when I say "may or may not" I mean WILL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh. I love the tights with the otherwise all black and white outfit!

    The Auspicious Life

    Sorry about your camera :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want that skirt! Did you buy it this year?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!