Pages

17 May 2011

How many dogs can we get in the picture?












You can't really tell- but her eye is half blue and half brown.   




Jeans: TJ Maxx, $20
Top: Target, $12
Boots: Ross, $16
Cardigan: Gap, $10
Watch: gift
Necklace: Forever 21, $6

Today was definitely a case of the Mondays (This post is publishing a day late...)  It was surprisingly cold for mid May and definitely required a sweater and some warm mismatched socks :)  I promise these only showed for the picture though.  

Normally the dogs (we have five) pretty much ignore us when we take pictures, but today they just kept coming back... even posing for the camera at times. We got some pretty hilarious ones too... Especially of the cat who thinks he's dog.  He's my favorite... of the cats that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!