Pages

10 February 2012

Last Friday



Jeans: TJ Maxx, $15
Chambray Top: J. Crew, $35
Sweater: American Eagle, gift
Jacket: Old Navy, $7
Boots: Thrifted, $5
Necklace: Sfera, €6

A week later, and I'm just now getting around to posting an outfit blog about last Friday...
Anyways, we've been getting some pretty cold weather here in Pittsburgh and it's been absolutely necessary to layer up!  Fridays are my "easy/hard" days.  I open up a coffee shop from 7:30-9, then have class (one of my favorites) from 9:30-10:20, and then I work in our school's admissions office from 10:30-4:30.  Because I'm usually running around all day, I generally stick to a casual/jeans ensemble (as I'm typing this I'm in a chiffon skirt- naturally.)

Anyways, I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!