Pages

13 August 2010

First Half...



So this is the overview of my first half of the 30/30 challenge- I have outfits 16-23 already done too, but I just haven't had time to post them yet... Overall I'm pretty happy with my outfits, but I really want to try to step outside of my normal comfort zone and try some fun new combinations...

I was SO afraid of constantly re-wearing things during this challenge- but as I was looking at all the outfits back to back, I noticed that I've only re-worn 4 items (not counting shoes). I also thought I would get bored with what I had, but I still have a top and skirt I haven't worn yet! To the other 30 for 30'ers, how has your challenge gone? I'm surprisingly still having fun with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!