Pages

13 August 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game





What
Shorts: Old Navy, $4
Top: Forever 21, $17
Sandals: Forever 21, $18
Belt: Forever 21, $3
Bangles: Rue 21, $2

Where
Smokies Baseball Game

Why
I love watching sporting events at my school because since it's small, I usually know at least one person on the team. Bigger sporting events are generally a different story though- it's SO hard for me to stay focused on them. But the other night we went to the Smokies baseball game up in Sevierville, TN, and it was a blast! We even got a foam fan finger... which may or may not have happened due to the fact that it matched my belt. haha, anyways...

That reminds me, if you haven't joined livingsocial.com, you seriously need to. You select your city (although they don't have them all, they have most of the major ones) and then they send you a daily deal via email once a day in which local retailers, restaurants, and entertainers give out awesome discounts. We got this Smokies package the other week- 4 field level seats (which we got to pick), 4 drinks in souvenir cups (the little things like getting to take home a free cup make me smile), 4 hotdogs, and 4 bags of chips for a total of $25- which originally would have cost around $60!

Yay for good deals! And also for the eight full outfit posts waiting to be posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!