Pages

17 August 2010

Cheater.


What
Jeans: American Eagle, $20
Ruffle Sleeved Top: Target, $7
Sandals: Forever 21, $17
Scarf: Old Navy, $2
Necklace: Forever 21, $4

Where
To dinner at my neighbors house... As amazing of a cook as my dad is, it was nice to have something other than burgers and grilled food. haha. We had salad with shrimp creole and then fresh peaches for dessert. SO good!

Why
I came home from work and was planning on cheating. I know... bad. So I threw on these jeans and this ruffle sleeved top just by coincidence... and then I realized I wasn't cheating at all! Relieved and awful proud of myself I added this headscarf I just wore as a belt, and my funky elephant necklace- And then rewarded myself by online window shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!