Pages

11 September 2010

Sneak Peek


So, I actually do have my 30 for 30 finished, however, since school has started, finding opportunities to get pictures has been much more difficult. So... instead of waiting until I can get those particular outfits photographed, here is one of the outfits I wore after finishing the project.

Sorry for the singular picture... my camera would die, seriously right after taking this.

What
Dress (worn as skirt): Target, $20
Top: Rue 21, $3
Flats: Old Navy, $9
Belt: Vintage, my mom's
Earrings: Puerto Rican Store, $12

Where
Class

Why
The whole 30 for 30 thing got me thinking about different ways to wear each item. So, today I just folded down the stretchy top of the dress and wore it as a skirt. I have to say, I was pretty proud of myself... even if it wasn't a super ingenuitive new trend or anything :)




2 comments:

  1. Your singular picture looks great. The lighting, angle, and background look really nice. I also think that your dress/skirt turned out really cute too.
    www.noguiltfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!