Pages

14 September 2010

Wearing White.




**I didn't do so well on outfit posts this time. haha. No detail shots or anything, but I place full blame on my camera dying- yes, again. And the last picture- I hardly even touched the colors, so I have no idea how it came out like this when I took it in broad daylight. However, I really like it :)

What
Dress: Urban Outfitters, $20
Cardigan: Charlotte Russe, $18
Sandals: Gap, $20
Earrings: Target, pack of 3 for $8

Where
Classes and work

Why
I know that most people say its bad to wear white after labor day. But sometimes I just have those days where I could care less about what other people say. Today was one of those days. It was warm and beautiful and I love my new dress, so I just paired it with this long and flowy navy cardigan to make it not quite so summery. Does anyone else love to wear things, even though they technically are a no-no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!