Pages

14 July 2011

Messy Hair





Maxi Dress turned skirt: Forever 21, $12
Top: J. Crew, Thrifted, $2
Belt: Old Navy Men's, $2
Wedges: TJ Maxx, $20
Bracelets: Mom's
Sunglasses: Forever 21, $5

I don't know how summer has ended up being busier than the school year, but it definitely has!  My two internships are going awesome- although working on social media 75% of my day generally means I'm ready to be away from the computer after work (hence my lack of outfit publishing.)  I'll be on a work trip this coming week to help lead the Tennessee 4H teen conference- Roundup.  It was always one of the highlights of my summer during high school, and I have to admit- I'm still looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!