Pages

31 August 2011

Camera charger is still lost... at the moment I'm considering just buying another one.  Anyone have any experience with that?  Can I just go to best buy or something?? 

Until then (again, my apologies)  here's some interesting little tidbits.

This chambray dress is from Target, listed online for $24.99, but on clearance in stores for $6!  Although it's not super impressing by itself, it's super cute with a belt and cardigan for fall. 



Anyone heard of EyesLipsFace.com?  Ahmazing.  All of their things are incredibly cheap price wise, but defintately not the typical dollar makeup quality wise.  I spent $25 (to get free shipping) and got 17 items.  I haven't had a chance to try them all out yet, but I can tell you that I'm 100% sold on the $3 cream eyeliner.

Brown and black Leopard wristlet keychain

I had been looking for a cute keychain, and found this little wristlet on etsy.com (scarfingitup)  for a total- shipping and all- of $4.  It arrived super fast and is even better in person.  So if you need a cheap little gift (stocking stuffers anyone?)  I would highly reccommend this little etsy shop.  They sell dog collars and bandanas as well!

2 comments:

  1. i hope you find your charger! you can totally just go into Best Buy and buy another one. and if you do find your original charger, just return the one you bought from Best Buy. easy. :)

    and that Target chambray is super cute. $6?! steal!

    cute & little
    TJMaxx Satchel Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi thanks for your comment and i hope you enjoy your sy¡tay in spain?? in what part of spain are you gona stay??
    www.shoesaholic-cintia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!