Pages

25 August 2011

While I'm working on the camera situation

You should check out my travel blog. 
I posted about this a while back, but as an update, I am going to be spending the fall semester in Malaga, Spain.  I leave in exactly  33 days- not that I'm counting down or anything ;) 

While I defnitely DO want to blog while I am in Spain, the blog will have more of a travel/adventurous (i hope!) tone and probably a little bit less emphasis on style.  Don't get me wrong, I will constantly be taking pictures of fashion, marketing, shopping, etc... But chances are I'll be having a few more jeans/toms/breezy tops days. 

I'm not sure how or even if my style will change.  As of now I'm planning on packing lots of layering items as well as casual skirts and dresses.  But if I had to guess, I would say that I'll be spending more time out and about and less time picking out outfits. 

I'll be updating this blog super regular until I leave, and after that as much as I can. 

But if you're interested, head over to my other blog and check out what I'm up to. 

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!