Pages

21 June 2010

Busy Day



About the outfit
Dress: Charlotte Russe, $15
Belt: Charlotte Russe, $8
Sandals: Payless, $3
Scarf: Vintage from my mom
Sunglasses: Rue 21, $5
Ring: Charlotte Russe, $4

About my day
Today was one of those days I just needed to get out of the house. right. now. So I threw this on and left with sunglasses and no makeup, something I havent done since probably middle school. Then I got to chickfila for lunch with my sister and realized why this is something I normally don't do... Because once you get inside somewhere, you're expected to take off your sunglasses, or else appear hungover. Coincidentally, this is also when I ran into pretty much everyone I know. joy. Anyways, here's to a better week to start.... now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!