Pages

24 June 2010

Life Today



I feel like the above picture looks like I'm getting ready to do the "Walk Like a Man" Dance thing from the group The Four Seasons, haha.

About the Outfit
Top: Rue 21, $3
Skirt: Department Store, $4
Sandals: Payless, $3
Clutch: Target, $5
Bangles: Old Navy, $6
Necklace: Caire's, 50¢

About the Day
This was one of those outfits you kind of just throw on when you wake up several minutes AFTER you needed to leave your house to get to work on time. It's not anything special, but luckily it's not anything terrible either. I was having a kind of off day; the kind in which you delete important documents by accident, and all kinds of lovely things like that... But as I type this blog I'm watching my rabbit and Golden Retriever play in the front yard, and I must admit, it's making my day 100% better. Despite all the random little "bad things" that pop up, I love life.

2 comments:

  1. Um yeah. I think this is literally my favorite outfit of yours... I definitely applaud your ability to pull off a purple skirt!! Other things I love about this post: the last sentence. And the fact that this ENTIRE outfit cost less than $22!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love getting good buys :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!