Pages

09 June 2010

Going There Series Part 4: Family Reunion

With students out of school and plenty of opportunities for fun and games, summer is the season for family reunions. So what to wear when you'll be seeing extended family you likely haven't seen in awhile? Here's my personal breakdown.



For the Average Family Reunion



A casual dress a good pick because it shows that you care about looking nice for your family. I choose to pair it with wedges because they keep the nicer appearance while still being comfortable and grass friendly. If you have any type of simple heirloom jewelry like a charm bracelet or necklace, wear it! Chances are your grandma won't be able to contain her excitement. Just make sure to bring along a jacket or cardigan to cover up with.




For the Active Family Reunion


Lots of families choose to have a very active family reunion. With games like potatoe sack and 3-legged racing, you will want to be sure your outfit is cute and functional. For this type of event I chose cute shorts and a fun graphic tee. Complete the look with some bracelets and flat sandals and you'll be ready to go!

Do you have an upcoming event you're wondering what to wear to? Send me an email at theclostfiles@aol.com. I'd love to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!