Pages

22 June 2010

Safari Chic




What
Dress (worn as skirt): Ross Dress for Less, $19
Top: Target, $7
Belt: Target, $17
Sandals: Forever 21, $18
Rings: Vintage
Necklace: Forever 21, $4

Where
To get pictures for What I Wore's Style Challenge- Safari Chic!

Why
This "skirt" is actually a pretty awesome pencil dress. Although I wore it as a dress to work, I decided to add my ruffle sleeved top and studded belt to make this outfit a little more interesting. Today I also went shopping in my mom's jewelry box again- hence all the pretty vintage rings.


Ugh. After a litfetime of working with my stick straight hair, I'm finally able to coax it into whatever shape I want. My hair is a perfect little chameleon... except when its humid outside like today :( I curled and teased my hair from these pictures, but within 10 minutes it completely fell (if you don't believe me, see the photo above.)

2 comments:

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!