Pages

04 February 2010

The Bow Scarf






What
Sweater: Pacsun
Jeans: TJ Maxx
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Scarf: Old Navy

When
Giving tours in my lovely job in admissions, and of course, classes

Why
I really really hate it when I plan out an outfit but forget to set it out the night before, then in the morning rush can't find something I needed. I was planning on wearing a bright turquoise sweater that matched this scarf PERFECTLY. And wouldn't you know it was nowhere to be found. The purple sweater is just a tiny bit off, but I promise in in real life you could barely tell. I did get to try something new today though- the bow scarf. I've been seeing it in lots of fashion blogs and have been dying to get the courage to try it out. I think it turned out pretty well, but like one of my friends said, it's not an everyday thing. What about you, would you wear your scarf this way?


Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!