Pages

01 February 2010

I think I like my hair in an updo







What
Jeans: Old Navy
Blouse: Old Navy
Cardigan: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Gap
Headband: Forever 21
Earrings: Gift
Shoes: Target

Where
Classes, around campus, and working in admissions

Why
I have decided that the days I give tours in admissions (Monday,Wednesday, and Friday) I'm going to stick to pants, just for the fact it's so dang cold, and I don't really want to trek all over campus in my cute skirts. So look forward seeing my more creative and girly side Tuesdays and Thursdays :) Also, I went online shopping at etsy.com today and got the cutest vintage shirts and dresses- both for under $15! I'll be doing a post about them as soon as they come in!

3 comments:

  1. I like your hair in an updo :) And I didn't know you knew about Etsy! I want to see the shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...i wore my Pair of those flats at church today! :) I love them...my sister on the other hand thinks "they look like somebody put glue on a black flat and ran through the ribbon section of Hobby Lobby!" :( true...but i think thats what makes them cute LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!