Pages

04 February 2010

Just a quick change...






What
Blouse: TJ Maxx (American Eagle)
Skirt: Target
Tights: My mom's from the 70's!
Boots: Burlington Coat Factory
Coat: American Eagle
Earrings: A little store at the beach

Where
First to classes, then to a dinner lecture for a campus club, Women in Business.

Why
For some reason halfway through the day I all the sudden have an "ah hah!" moment about my outfits. Usually when this happens I feel forced to run back to my dorm and make the necessary changes. This morning I had on this skirt and boots with cream sweater tights and a brown turtleneck. It wasn't bad, but once I was walking around for awhile I realized that the brown of my boots and the brown of my turtleneck weren't exactly complimenting each other. So I came up with this :) What do you think? Do you ever have style epiphanies?


Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!