Pages

28 February 2010

Putting it all Together



What
Dress: Rue 21, $2
Turtleneck: Wet Seal, $5
Tights: Target, $8
Boots: Burlington Coat Factory, $24
Necklace: Gift

Where
Girl's dinner with my grandma, mom, and sister

Why
I'm really trying work on putting myself together and avoiding the "jeans and a cute top" funk I usually get into in the winter. I'm starting to realize it's really not that hard to put together an outfit without jeans- I simply pick an item to base my outfit off of and then choose other pieces that complement that main item. Today I started with this graphic dress and then chose the turtleneck and tights, and then finished the look off with boots and my cute little stone necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!