Pages

14 October 2010

Changing Seasons


{dress:Urban Outfitters, $20.}{Cardigan: Old Navy, $8}{Belt: Vintage, My mom}
{Wedges: Chinese Laundry via TJ Maxx, $10}{Ring: Charlotte Russe, $4}


I absolutely love fall. Everything about it is perfect- the leaves changing colors, the beautiful weather, the amazing food and drinks (hot apple cider? oh yes.), halloween!, and the seemingly good mood everyone is in as they're enjoying the last few weeks of nice weather. But days like today just top it off. It cool this morning, probably around mid-fifties, but as the day went on it went all the way up to mid sixties. Seriously... perfect. Although I admit, I'm really excited to start wearing tights and cozy sweaters again :)



1 comment:

  1. Abby, I love that dress. It looks so sweet with the cardigan too. Belting it is just the icing on the cake.
    No Guilt Fashion

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!