Pages

28 October 2010

70º in October??

{Dress:T.J. Maxx, $8}{Cardigan: Forever 21, $12}{Flats: Target, $19}
This is the Gristmill cat, Breaca. She's the sweetest thing ever- and even has a coffee named after her.

I cannot believe how warm it was today- almost into the seventies! For Pittsburgh in October, that's pretty good. Today I got up pretty late and spent most of the afternoon working in the coffee shop. It was unusually slow today, but even without the regular inflow of customers it was a pretty good day. I wanted to keep it simple- so I stuck with this plaid dress and navy cardigan. And these studded nude flats- I CANNOT stop wearing them. I don't know how, but they match with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!