Pages

11 October 2010

30 for 30- Complete!




What
Jeans: American Eagle, gift
Top: The Limited, $25
Jacket: Target, gift
Shoes: Target, $15
Elephant Necklace: Forever 21, $4

Where
Working in the Gristmill Coffeehouse, then to classes.

Why
So the other day I was putting together a post about my 30 for 30 outfits when I noticed I never once wore my cream ruffle top. After a moment of confusion, I realized it was because that top mysteriously disappeared sometime ago... Hm. SO, the other day I was at The Limited with a coupon for a top of my choice, and it wasn't hard to pick this one. I loved the girly ruffles and polka dots with my brown military jacket (no, this was not included in the 30... minor details though...) and leopard print shoes.

But hey, my 30 for 30 challenge is complete! YAY! Later this week I'll be having a post rounding up all my outfits plus some of the things I learned from this. AND I also have some fun pictures to share from my trip back home. They're nothing too exciting, just a fall festival, cute dress, and abnormally warm weather.

Have a good week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!