Pages

19 October 2010

Location, Location, Location.


{dress:Urban Outfitters, $20}{shoes: Forever 21, $18}{Necklace:Lucky, $30}
Suprisingly, even after taking outfit pictures for almost 9 months, it's still hard for me to remember to get them taken when I'm preoccupied having a good time. For the extended weekend for fall break I'm visiting the Outer Banks with my family and boyfriend (My dad actually invited him- I was the last to know! haha)

Today we went to the lighthouse, and I had an image in my head of exactly what I wanted my outfit pictures to look like: Simple but cute dress, light breeze perfectly blowing my hair, all on top of the lighthouse with a perfect view. Awesome, right?? Well, yeah... in theory. In reality, the wind up there was CRAZY that day. Seriously, we tried to take a few pictures, but they ended up being really unflattering Marilyn-Monroe-keeping-the-dress-down type pictures.

Anyways, as for the actual outfit, I seriously am in love with this dress. I'm not sure if you can tell, but it has a front and two side panels, and the vertical lines do amazing things for making me look better in person. Also, on the bodice there's this adorable vertical pleating in the middle and assorted size bright silver grommets sewed onto the side. Maybe it's just me, but this dress makes me think of a planetarium. Now wouldn't that be some fun pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!