Pages

26 April 2010

Pink Zebra





What
Jeans: TJ Maxx, $20
Top: Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet, $9
Boots: Kate Spade, $109 (My biggest splurge to date)
Trench: Kristin Davis for Belk's, gift
Necklace: American Eagle $7

Where
Classes and a study group

Why
Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. This Monday starts our last week of classes and my professors sure aren't making it any easier. I've had more exams and presentations in these last weeks before finals than any other time. Ugh. I believe I'll be doing a post on 'How to look good after and all-nighter' for Thursday beauty day. Until then, here's my casual look for the rainy day. Have a good week everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!