Pages

22 April 2010

Blue Skies





What
Tank Top: Old Navy
Button up: Old Navy
Shorts: Old Navy
Belt: Old Navy
Sandals: Gap
Earrings: Puerto Rican Craft Booth

Where
Classes and a chick-fil-a run

Why
Thank goodness for warm and sunny days! Although they really make it hard for me to focus on school they give a little bit more freedom with the daily outfits. I threw on this button-up (or button down?) as a layering piece since there was a slight breeze. Then I just added some silver accessories to go with my shoes to complete the outfit. It made me think about mixing different metal colors in one outfit (silver, gold, bronze) - I've seen it on some other fashion bloggers, and it looks really cool most of the time; I think I'll be trying it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!