Pages

21 April 2010

Here Comes Summer





What
Skirt: Old Navy
Top: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy
Flats: Old Navy
Belt: Vintage
Headband: Forever 21

Where
Classes and a Barbecue (goodness I love free food events on campus)

Why
I promise I didn't mean to wear head to toe Old Navy, but I guess that's what I end up with after taking advantage of some seriously awesome employee discounts for the past 2 years. This morning when I checked the weather (It was 40 F) I told myself for some crazy reason that this skirt and cardigan would keep me warm enough. Of course it didn't and I ended up wrapping my legs in a hoodie during class, but the 65 high today made it all work out in the end. This outfit/weather/summeritis makes me SO ready for summer.

4 comments:

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!