Pages

10 November 2010

Classic Color Combo

{Top: The Limited}{Cardigan: J.Crew}{Skirt: Charlotte Russe}{Tights: WeLoveColors.com}
{Necklace: Forever 21}{Flats: Payless}



Sometimes when I have a hard time putting an outfit together I rely on the classic neutral + pop of color outfit combo. Yeah, it's probably not always the most trendy mix, but it works almost every time. Since I have plenty of neutrals plus a few interesting pops of color in my 30 pieces this outfit was somewhat of a gimme. Let's see if I can still find these easy combos at outfit #20!


3 comments:

  1. Cute skirt and AMAZING necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I like that sweater! Nice outfit! You're brave doing the 30 for 30! I'm going to hold myself to it next time! (;

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!