Pages

10 July 2010

And So it Begins





What
Top: Old Navy, $7
Shorts: Old Navy, $4
Sandals: Forever 21, $18
Earrings: Puerto Rican Market, $12

Where
The First Flight Memorial (they had a kite festival today), and then to the beach to enjoy the last day of vacation.

Why
I was (and still am) really excited to get started with the 30 for 30 challenge, and I have lots of fun outfit ideas... unfortunately, most of my 30 items are at home. I didn't want to wait any longer to get started though, so here is my first, although simple, outfit. But hey, it's the beach- simple is good.

4 comments:

  1. I love the color of that top. Good luck with the 30 for 30 remix. I'm doing it too on my blog, and it is helping me dress out of the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! What beautiful pictures. Hope you had a great vacay!

    xoxo Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit.
    I just joined the challenge so thought I would swing by and say hi!

    Daisy Dayz Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all :)

    I'm really having fun with this challenge... I'm sure I'll change my mind in a few weeks though. haha

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!