Pages

20 July 2010

Assembly Time




What
Top: Forever 21, $22
Skirt: gift
Belt: The Limited, came with pants
Shoes: Target, $24
Necklace: Buckle, $12

Where
Helping out with the opening assembly at State 4-H Roundup

Why
I always loved coming to Round-up when I was a 4-H'er, and I honestly am so excited to be back as part of the staff helping to run this event. The kids have learned so much over the past year and I'm so proud of them all! I do admit though, it's a little weird (and sad) being back and seeing little siblings in the place of the friends that are my age. But I'm so incredibly thankful for all the program has taught me over the years... and I'm also thankful for pencil skirts that make life easy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!