Pages

06 July 2010

I Like My Size... Most of the Time




What
Me
Top: J.C. Penney's, 97¢
Shorts: Target, $6
Vest: Old Navy, $4
Necklace: Vintage, Mom's
Bracelet: Target, $5
Ring: Charlotte Russe, $4
Sandals: Forever 21, $18

My Sister
Top: Old Navy
Shorts: Target
Belt: Old Navy
Necklace: Lucky and Tiffany's
Sandals: Old Navy

Where
Shopping and taking fun pictures on the lawn during vacation on the Outer Banks

Why
I try to exercise and be healthy, but I'm not afraid to eat ice cream too, so I honestly am one of those people that are fairly happy with their size... until I go shopping and the last remaining item that I fall in love with is not my size. Then I usually wish I was whatever size needed to fit into that item. Usually when this happens I just sigh and walk away, but every once and awhile that thing comes home with me anyways... such was the case with these shorts. They seriously fit perfect in everywhere but the high waist. For $6, a long shirt covers the too tight waist just fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!