Pages

14 July 2010

Black and Brown





What
Trouser Jeans: American Eagle, gift
Top: Old Navy, $6
Cardigan: Old Navy, $9
Belts: Anne Klein, mom's
Shoes: Target, $25
Earrings: Charlotte Russe, $5
Ring: Charlotte Russe, $4

Where
Just another day at work

Why
I knew that the combination of having to be at work by 8 and being the complete opposite of a morning person would be working against my motivation for the 30 for 30 challenge. Just to be sure I didn't cheat, I added in a pair of trouser jeans that can serve as a quick wild card since they go with any of the tops I picked. I'm only on day 3, and I've already worn the jeans. Until now, I had no idea how much I relied on simple dresses and scarves to get through my early mornings. Looks like this challenge might be tiny bit harder than expected.

But anyways... I normally don't wear black and brown together. Not that there aren't plenty of fashion forward ways to do it, but just because I'm generally not a big fan. I decided to forgo that today though, and instead threw on both black and brown belts to tie together the outfit with the leopard print shoes.

3 comments:

  1. i like so much your look and style can you tell me how do you do for get this combinations, so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ab, I LOVE the black and brown together! You pulled it off so nicely!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!