Pages

16 July 2010

Day Four




What
Skirt: Target, $20
Top: Old Navy, $7
Flats: Old Navy, $9
Necklace: The Body Shop, $4

Where
Work and then a fun little ice cream run- If you're ever in Knoxville, TN, you absolutely MUST go to Menchie's. love.

Why
I actually wore pretty much this same outfit a few weeks ago with an amazing pair of graphic print heels... which of course I didn't include in the challenge items. So, flats will have to do for today. Also, I got this cheap necklace like 4 years ago, and hardly ever wore it. But, now I kind of love it. Its a big heart made up of lots of "love"s. Too cute.

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Love the bow belt and shirt ruffles :) Blue and white is my favorite summer combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like these pictures- especially the first :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!