Pages

13 July 2010

Every Vacation Must Come to an End...





What
Dress: Target, gift
Wedges: Target, $15
Trench: Old Navy, $9
Necklace: Steve and Barry's, $6

Where
Back to work...

Why
It's been SO incredibly hot and humid here lately, so today's solution was a dress and ponytail. I know I say this about lots of things, but I seriously do love this dress. Since I normally want to wear it way too often, I figured it would be a good fit for the 3o for 30.... That's how I picked most of my items actually (pictures coming tomorrow!), just by choosing the items I would love to wear over and over again.... plus a few randoms to make everything fit together. If you're doing the 30 for 30, how's it coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!