Pages

07 July 2010

Gosh I Love Vacation





What
Shorts: Old Navy, $4
Tanks: Old Navy, $3 each
Denim Shirt: gift
Sandals: Old Navy, $5
Ring: Charlotte Russe, $4
Bangles: Rue 21, Forever 21, Old Navy- about $10
Headband: Forever 21, $4
Bag: TJ Maxx, $20
Iced Coffee: Mucky Duck, $4- If you're ever in Duck, NC go to the Duck Bookstore and coffee shop and order this. It's pretty much amazing.

Where
With the exception of trying to disguise myself as a nature photographer while getting blog pictures (I admit, I'm still a little embarrassed when people catch me taking pictures of myself) today's little outing was amazingly peaceful. I got in a last little bit of shopping before starting my 30 for 30, then enjoyed this delicious iced coffee while getting pictures on the nature boardwalk at sunset, and to top it off, there was a lovely jazz band playing in the background somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!