Pages

23 June 2011

6 of 30





Skirt: H&M, $17
Top: Gap, $4
Wedges: TJ Maxx, $20
Watch: Thrifted, $2
Necklace: Urban Outfitters, $10
Belt: Old Navy (Men's), $2
Bangle: Old Navy, $3

I have been trying to post this outfit for the last 2 days.  First I had a bad computer connection, then I had an issue with the pictures, and then last night I completely fell asleep on the couch while attempting to blog.  

Also, I have been queen of ruining clothes lately.  The morning I wore this outfit, salad dressing spilled out of my lunch onto the front of my shirt.  Yesterday I attempted to have iced coffee (with lots of chocolate) because I was having a hard time waking up.  Apparently nothing says "Wake up!"  Like spilled coffee on your lap.  And lastly (for now) I made cake pops the other day!  I'll be posting about that later.  They were chocolate with a vanilla hard chocolate coating, and they were DELICIOUS.  What was not so good was the chocolate mess that went all over my shirt.

Hopefully your week is going cleaner than mine!

6 comments:

  1. I love that skirt. It looks great with that belt. Very pretty, yet somehow rustic at the same time.
    No Guilt Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this skirt! The big front pockets really add a fun flare to the otherwise basic skirt. And even better that it is an H&M find! - Katy

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO amazing! that necklace and skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog, and I love that skirt! Actually, I like all skirts with pockets :) Since I've started the 30x30 I've spilled milk on a dress, salad dressing on a skirt and cheese on another dress so you are not alone in that. I made cake pops a few weeks bac , great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That orange top is so fun! Definitely one of my favorite colors of the moment! Cuteness!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!