Pages

18 January 2011

Nice People.









{Dress: H&M, $5}
{Tights: WeLoveColors.com, $10}
{Jacket: Forever 21, $30}
{Boots: Belk's, $35}
{Necklace: American Eagle, gift}
{Gloves: gift}

I love nice people. And when nice people go out of their way to be extra nice, well that just makes my day. On Friday I spent some time talking to the nicest man at the coffeeshop I work at. I mentioned that I hadn't actually made time to go out and get gloves for myself since I'm not used to needing them... And today the same man left me this little package of gloves at the coffeeshop. How nice was that?!

Also, this week I'm taking Haley's challenge to be pantsless! Looks like I'll be layering up on the tights and leggings all week...

Alternative Name

3 comments:

  1. awesome score with the $5 dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby, I recently came across your blog and I love it. I've nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award! Check it out here: http://charmedinpdx.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    xx Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! What a nice man! People like that -- they just make my day and give me confidence in the human race. =) Such a kind little deed.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!