Pages

12 January 2011

The Staple Skirt

{Turtleneck: J. Crew}{Cardigan: Old Navy}{Skirt: H&M}{Tights: Target}{Belt: Gap Outlet}{Flats: Target}{Scarf: Gift}




One of my last days at home I met up with one of my best friends, Morgan. We were actually competitors in 4-H years ago, but ended up becoming super close. While she was helping out with my blog pictures today (and laughing at me from around the corner) a man walking by offered to take one of the both of us, which was really nice. Gosh I love people from the South :)

And about the outfit... I know this skirt was in my 30 for 30, but I love it so much I just keep wearing it. I actually started out with the scarf (one of my Christmas gifts) and just kept adding from there.

ALSO, I hate that you can't really tell, but there's a very subtle chevron pattern on these tights. I just love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!