Pages

04 January 2011

The 50% Beauty Trick

{Top: J. Crew}{Skirt: Target}{Belt: J. Crew}{Tights: Target}{Flats: Target}



Do you have a beauty trick that's 50%? As in, something that works AMAZING 50% of the time, but just completely lets you down the other half the time? Well, mine is using a mix of foam rollers and a curling iron to get the perfect waves. I've been doing it a lot lately since I'm home on break (with an almost endless amount of time to get ready.) So far, so good. The only problem is that over the course of time I've lost most of my rollers and I'm down to a grand total of 5. Surprisingly, my hair is REALLY thick, so even using reallllly big chunks it usually takes me at least 7 rollers. On my cheapie budget it seems like the only solution is just to use my 5 rollers in 2 segments. So today I was running out of time for pictures and needed to snap a few while the back of my head was still setting. Just thought I should explain in case you noticed the missing curls from the back ;)

I hope everyone had a safe and happy new years! I'll put those pictures up soon too!

1 comment:

  1. haha..k, so that's the funniest thing I've read all day...you are too precious! I'm the same way. TONS of hair..and heat rollers just get so heavy with all of this mess. You hair always looks fab though. Have a merry break!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!